Why Write for ParentsTalks.com ?
You will make a difference in people’s lives
ParentsTalks is a community dedicated to helping improve all aspects of our readers’ lives, and your work will contribute to fulfilling that mission. We provide practical advice, information, resources and the motivation to help our readers realize their full potential.
Contribute when you can
As a guest contributor, you’re always the boss. You can contribute whenever you like, and there is no specific timeline for your articles on parenting.
Or become a regular contributor
Successful guest contributors will have the opportunity to get compensated for their work by becoming regular contributors. If after a few guest contributions (generally 10-15) we determine that you are a good match, then we will reach out to you with an invitation to join our team.
- Recommended article length:700 – 1000 words
- The topic must be directly related to Parenting. We are especially interested in topics on parenting, pregnancy, kids, toddlers, family health and foods.
- Our tone should be positive, energetic and confident, with an emphasis on solutions. We suggest you have a look at the content we publish to get a firm sense of the Parents Talks blogs.
- Provide a clear takeaway or learning for readers. Use headings, subheadings or lists to structure your writing.
- Include Tips, Guidance, Problems, Symptoms, treatment ideas and solution. You can write informative and useful content according to your source and knowledge.
- Your post should be original and distinct from articles already posted on Parentstalks.
- Your post should be 100% exclusive to ParentsTalks (found nowhere else on the Internet).
- Do not include advertisements of any kind. We will reject all guest post submissions that contain advertising or sponsored links intended to promote a company’s products or services.
Kindly note that your post may be edited to meet ParentsTalks style and standards and improve search engine visibility, though we will make every reasonable attempt to respect the writer’s work and maintain the sense of your writing. Changes may be made to the title, text or any images provided.
How to submit?
Send your completed article together with your full name, a short bio, and a headshot to firstname.lastname@example.org You are also invited to include a personal website address (not for a company you work for) and any social media handles you wish to have included along with your profile. We prefer article submissions as only Word documents.
*Note that due to the high volume of emails, we cannot respond to every pitch or submission. We will get in touch if it is selected to move forward.