Become Writer and Get Paid
You will make a difference in people’s lives
ParentsTalks is a community dedicated to helping improve all aspects of our readers’ lives, and your work will contribute to fulfilling that mission. We provide practical advice, information, resources and the motivation to help our readers realize their full potential.
Contribute when you can
As a contributor, you’re always the boss. You can contribute whenever you like, and there is no specific timeline for your articles on parenting.
So here is the deal- Get Paid
We will pay you for your efforts. You don’t need to be an expert — You just need to have English equal to that of a native speaker, a sense of humor, and a love for things unusual or interesting.
We are giving earning opportunity for life long to our writers and so we created this website. Just write a article and earn life long form that.
We help you out with some ideas: Just write your own content in any of our given topic (Category).
For Example: Just write your own content about ” Health “. Once our technical team approved your article, it will be visible to all our website readers. And finally you will earn for each time our website readers or visitors read your articles.
You will earn revenue for every article that is published.
- No limit on articles published
- Must be 100% original content
- Paid out via PayPal, Google Pay and Amazon Pay (Through UPI Id)
Become a regular contributor
Successful contributors will have the opportunity to get compensated for their work by becoming regular contributors. After your parenting articles approval, we determine that you are a good match, then we will reach out to you with an invitation to join our team on regular basis with paid model.
How You Can Join Writing platform:
You do not need to have any relevant experience or hold any particular qualifications, but you do need to:
- Need basic English knowledge
- Possess excellent creativity
- Show a passion for content creation
- Stay on top of trends by writing good and your own content
- Just spend 2 hours daily
Article Submission Guidelines
- Recommended article length:700 – 1000 words
- The topic must be directly related to Parenting. We are especially interested in topics on parenting, pregnancy, kids, toddlers, family health and foods.
- Our tone should be positive, energetic and confident, with an emphasis on solutions. We suggest you have a look at the content we publish to get a firm sense of the Parents Talks blogs.
- Provide a clear takeaway or learning for readers. Use headings, subheadings or lists to structure your writing.
- Include Tips, Guidance, Problems, Symptoms, treatment ideas and solution. You can write informative and useful content according to your source and knowledge.
- Your post should be original and distinct from articles already posted on Parentstalks.
- Your post should be 100% exclusive to ParentsTalks (found nowhere else on the Internet).
- Do not include advertisements of any kind. We will reject all guest post submissions that contain advertising or sponsored links intended to promote a company’s products or services.
Kindly note that your post may be edited to meet ParentsTalks style and standards and improve search engine visibility, though we will make every reasonable attempt to respect the writer’s work and maintain the sense of your writing. Changes may be made to the title, text or any images provided.
How to submit?
Send your completed article together with your full name, a short bio, and a headshot to email@example.com You are also invited to include a personal website address (not for a company you work for) and any social media handles you wish to have included along with your profile. We prefer article submissions as only Word documents.
How to Increase Your Earnings
- Once your article approved. Just share it on social medias like Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, Pinterest. If any visit view your article you will get paid. In simple you will get paid each valid view.
- If you need to earn more try to write good content of your own, don’t copy others it will be useless.
- Write articles often. More articles so that you can get more views and so you can earn more.
- The more your shares with your social media friends the more you get recognized and earn revenue.
*Note that due to the high volume of emails, we cannot respond to every pitch or submission. We will get in touch if it is selected to move forward.