Weight loss drinks are becoming more popular of late as consumers go crazy about weight loss drinks that hit the market in many different forms. Weight Loss drinks are coming as energy drinks, fat burning drinks, meal replacement shakes, protein drinks, and the traditional drink Slim Fast. The popular weight loss drinks are usually shaken. However, the market is changing with the emergence of energy drinks, in the recent past. In general, weight loss drinks are typically low in calories but contain micronutrients like vitamins and minerals.
Related: Weight Loss Body Wraps
Weight Loss Drinks
If an overweight person wants to lose weight by weight loss drinks, he should certainly rely on homemade natural drinks. These detox drinks are made from organic products and herbs. They usually contain rich vitamins, minerals, and less of calories so they are safe to be consumed every day.
- Tea: Dandelion tea, Ginger tea, herbal tea, and green tea are natural weight loss drinks. Dandelion tea detoxifies the bloodstream while green tea helps to reduce cholesterol. They are natural weight loss drinks.
- Cranberry juice drink helps to lose weight by increasing body metabolism. The drink mobilizes the fats in the body to get converted into the fuel needed for various functional activities.
- A chocolate milkshake can be easily made at home and taken after a workout. For this purpose use skimmed milk as it is low in fat content. Coca present in chocolate acts as an antioxidant which the body requires to repair cell damage.
- Water is another cheap natural weight loss drink. An estimated 200 to 250 calories are burnt when you drink 8 to nine glasses of cold water in a day. Drinking a glass of water before a meal also helps to decrease food consumption. Thus reducing calorie consumption prevents weight gain.
- Vegetable Juice is another drink that can be taken safely before your meals may cause you to eat 135 fewer calories according to recent studies. Taken in between meals, it is both nourishing and a weight loss drink.
- Whey Protein: Whey protein helps you release appetite-suppressing hormones that curb your food cravings. People who drank whey protein ate significantly fewer calories. So it can be included in the diet plan for weight loss.
- Yogurt-Based Smoothies: Since Yogurt is loaded with calcium, you can lose 61% more fat and 81% more belly fat when adding yogurt to your diet because the calcium in yogurt helps you burn fat and it also limits the amount of fat accumulation in your body.
- Coconut Water contains more electrolytes than most fruit juices and energy drinks without added sugar and artificial flavoring. Coconut Water naturally increases your metabolism and it gives you much more energy with nutrients. So you can work out for longer periods of time with more intensity to lose weight in a faster way.