Welcome to ParentsTalks.com
Terms & Conditions
The Terms and Conditions mentioned frankly in this agreement (“Terms”), govern your complete access to and implement the of the Parenting Talks website and services (“Services”), and any of the concerned information including text, graphics, or other materials uploaded, downloaded or appearing on the Services (“Content”).
You keep the sole authority to view the website contents as your discretionary matter. Complete access and use of the website services is conditioned on your acceptance and compliance with these Terms. Users completely agree to be bounded under the website terms by accessing or using the sets of Services.
Changes to Terms of the Website
The services provided by the website named ParentsTalks.com is obvious to go through periods of development and improvement for dedicated learning activities. Moreover, the nature and form of the services may even change periodically. Furthermore, ParentsTalks.com may even cease (permanently or temporarily) for providing the Services (or any features within the Services) and may not even be able to make you available with the same with prior notice. It all depends upon the discretionary issue of the website owner for maintaining the site’s security, reliability and confidentiality. As per the provided ethics, smooth browsing functionalities are provided to the visitors.
Accepting the Terms and Conditions
Eligibility & Address concerning Parentstalks.com
- Users are advised to use their real name and provide exact address while getting registered with the website. Whenever the website provides a facility to create the accounts and respective logins, such ideologies must strictly be followed.
- While registering as a personal customer, this is your postal or the residential address.
- While getting registered as a ParentsTalks schools member, this may be treated as the postal or street address of the school, as well as your residential or personal postal address. The website holds the responsibility to collect personal postal address in such issues and used for any personal purchases you make (if provided by the portal).
- Users must confirm that the information provided to ParentsTalks while registering is current and accurate without any doubts. Acceptance to the same is required at different scenarios.
- ParentsTalks may also use the provided information by the users as part of the registration process for verifying the accuracy level of that information. The contact information may be utilized by the website administrator to contact the users if required.
- For registering any school with the ParentsTalks, complete information about the school is required to be fed under the website to face further consequences (if raised).
- Account password is never recommended to be shared with anyone for safety purpose.
- For commercial gaining issues, the users are not advised to use their account details.
- Any member account registration can be refused or denied anytime by the ParentsTalks management bodies.
Login Information & Security
Protection of the password associated with ParentsTalks account is the visitor’s sole responsibility. It is advised to use a “very strong” password (using a combination of upper and lower case letters, numbers and symbols) with the author’s associated account. We will never be responsible for any kind of damage or unwanted accidents occurred due to misplacing of the chosen password.
Any personalized account settings can be done by the visitor’s at their own responsibility. Server keeps a control over the activities, yet the visitors are expected to perfectly memorize the updated account settings (if done with the portal when available). Webmasters must be informed in case of any doubts concerning the misuse of the credentials in association with the website.
There may be mechanical or electronic failures anytime due to improper server response or hacking like activities. Accordingly, if the users feel that their interaction with the site administrators is no longer secured (for example, if they feel that the security of your account has been compromised or hacked), it is requested to please contact us immediately for getting the solution. As per the nature of the problem, we will try to get the issues resolved for providing best browsing capabilities to the users. However, solution to the problem can never be assured at our end.
The site visitors are whole and sole responsible for upholding the confidentiality of their Login Information. As an exception, if the users find themselves under any specific loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of the Login Information, they are hereby notified to contact ParentsTalks immediately. Immediate sort out of the issue will be the responsibility of the managerial team. However, there cannot be confirmation for the same. It all depends upon the nature of the problem and available resources at our end to get the problem resolved and provide best experience to the visitors.
Presently, the website works as an informatory blog like environment providing ideas to the multiple parenting topics. Later on, the member accounts will automatically be setup up to receive email communication from ParentsTalks.com team if required.
The visitors will be provided with the similar information soon after receiving your indication for the same. They will be free to unsubscribe from the e-mail communications anytime without any issues. It all depends upon the visitors’ desire to access the newsletters or post updates by subscribing to the mailing list. It is only a feature provided at our end for user’s comfort.
ParentsTalks.com may provide the users with certain communications, including the indication about service announcements and administrative messages. These communications will act as a part of the Services of the visitor’s ParentsTalks account, which they may not be able to opt-out from receiving.
Parentstalks.com keeps the right to terminate any Member accounts anytime as per the desire with immediate effect. In general such situations will take place very often in case of any misuse or going against the provided guidelines. The unacceptability of the terms will result in such situations of account termination of the visitors without giving any so cause.
Liability associated with ParentsTalks.com
The visitors hereby submit their acceptance to indemnify and hold us and our officers and employees harmless from any claims. Furthermore, no any actions, costs (including legal costs) or losses by us or any of the listed third parties due to, or arising out of the following issues:
- In case of the occurrence of any reasonable reliance by us or any third party upon any acts carried out for any circumstances. Accordingly, the requests made or information provided through the use of dedicated Member’s Account when available.
- The visitor’s breach of any of these terms; or
- Any conduct of the visitors for any individual transaction entered into by them that does not comply with the relevant rules and regulations. This may even lead to infringement of any third party right, including intellectual property rights as well to be legally abounded.
ParentsTalks.com is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Use of the available blog services is at the visitors’ own risk who accordingly acknowledge and agree that, to the provisions permitted by law, we are hereby not to make no assurances:
- That Parentstalks.com will meet your necessities including fitness for purpose;
- That operation of the Parentstalks.com services will be secured, uninterrupted or error–free.
- That proper management and monitoring of conduct of entire member activity will automatically prevent all unwanted conducts.
- Concerning third party information – while we will not intentionally make available incorrect information in front of the website visitors.
- Entire third party information listed on ParentsTalks.com cannot be verified and so the visitors should not rely on it without first making their own inquiries.
- PrentsTalks.com never endorses or guarantees the accuracy of any third party information.
- That any currently available feature under ParentsTalks.com will be available forever.
- In association with any of the information mentioned on Parentstalks.com, including any direct links to a website not owned by us, we makes no representations about third party operated websites and, if you visit a linked website, you will be subject to the terms of that website without any queries.
- Any specific business dealings if done will be solely between the visitor and that other website. These links never implies our endorsement of the third party website or product or service or any association with their operators until and unless the information about the same is specifically stated on the Website.
- It is for the visitors’ acknowledgement that the ParensTalks.com is not responsible or a party to any transaction or arrangement that you select to enter into with any third party. If any such happening take place, it will be the sole responsibility of the visitors themselves.
- In case of any dispute between the visitor and the third party websites, you agree in good faith to attempt for the appropriate solution of the dispute raised accordingly.
- You hereby acknowledge that the ParentsTalks.com will not be a party to any such disputes at any case.
Trademark Notice to the visitors
The name ‘ParentsTalks.com’ is a registered trademark purchased with the specified authority.
Warranty Disclaimer for the platform
There is no any warranty of error-free or interrupted services by ParentsTalks.com. It even never guarantees to sort out the error and present the virus-free contents in front of the visitors.
It frankly disclaims entire warranties, express or implied, for any specific purpose of use, and non-infringement. Like cases (if arises).
The information on this ParentsTalks website is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your pediatrician or family doctor. Please consult a doctor with any questions or concerns you might have regarding your or your child’s condition.
You dedicatedly understand and agree to submit to the exclusive and personal jurisdiction of the courts of the country, state or territory determined completely by ParentsTalks.com to resolve any legal issues arising from our Terms of usage or related to your use of the ParentsTalks website.
The court of law if finds any issues concerning to the jurisdiction invalid, then that provision will be removed from the Terms and the remaining Terms and Conditions will be valid in full force and effect.
Notice to the visitors
The accuracy of the data and information is obviously secured and authentic, yet the owners of the data do not make any representations or warranties about its reliability, completeness, accuracy, or suitability for any specific purpose. As per the extent permitted by law, the owners of the data disclaim all responsibility and all liabilities as well (including without limitation, liability in negligence).
Third Party Trademarks in association with ParentsTalks.com
Any logo if utilized on the platform other than Parentstalks.com will be owned by their respective owners. Facebook logo will be the trademark of Facebook, similarly Twitter logo will be the trademark of Twitter and Instagram or other logos will be the company’s owned trademarks.
If the provisions listed under the agreement be void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed immediately from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and and built up procedures of any remaining provisions.
This Statement builds up the complete agreement between the parties concerning ParentsTalks.com, and go ahead with any prior agreements. In case of any void statement, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect concerning the good sake of the visitors.
It will never be considered waiver in case of failing to adhere the compliances. Any amendment to or waiver of this Statement must be made in writing and signed accordingly. Visitors are not instructed to transfer any of their rights or obligations under this Statement to anyone else without getting our consent.
The obligations and rights are freely assignable by in connection with a acquisition, merger, or sale of assets, or even by operation of law if applicable. Nothing in this Statement is there preventing us from complying with the law. This Statement never confers any third party beneficiary rights or violates their rights in association.