The effects of aging on mature skin show up as lack of luster and tone, age spots, wrinkles, and dull skin. The Neutrogena Rapid regenerating cream is specially formulated to benefit aged skin and to negate the overall aging effect on the face and eye area. Regular use of the cream twice a day results in visibly fuller, brighter, and smoother skin. The cream is formulated for immediate absorption and is light on the skin. It has a calming effect on sensitive skin and is suitable for nightly application daily.
Related: Skin Care Tips for Clogged Pores
Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Retinol Regenerating Anti-Aging Face Cream & Hyaluronic Acid; Anti-Wrinkle Retinol Moisturizer & Neck Cream
The Neutrogena Rapid regenerating cream has been formulated by Italian chemist DR Rafaella Gregoris works through its elasticity restoring and anti-aging nutrient action to give visibly smoother and fuller skin. It is advertised to be free from perfumes, colorants, silicone extracts, and alcohol. The clinically tested formulation has an innovative moisturizer to stimulate cell regeneration. The company prides itself on being against testing on animals. The cream is priced at GBP 85 for 50ml and is a luxury product.
The Neutrogena Rapid regenerating cream has been formulated to ensure each ingredient has the optimum action on aged skin. The Neutrogena Rapid regenerating anti aging cream is formulated with 10 ingredients that restore the skin’s regenerative ability. This cream contains Saccharomyces Lysate, a biochemical oxidizing yeast that stimulates cellular oxygenation. This yeast stimulates cellular respiration and thus promotes the skin’s natural ability to regenerate itself. The other ingredients in the cream are jojoba oil, olive oil, and avocado extract which are proven antioxidants and hydrating agents.
Related: Habits That Prepone Aging Process
Related: Night Skin Care Regimen
Benefits of Neutrogena Rapid Regenerating Cream Ingredients:
- Hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) water: Fights against free radicals
- Simmondsia Chinensis (jojoba) seed oil: Nourishing, anti-aging
- Saccharomyces lysate: Regenerating, oxygenating
- Cetearylolivate: Nourishing, elasticizing
- Sorbitan olivate: Nourishing, elasticising
- Persea gratissima (avocado) oil: Nourishing, anti-aging
- Tocopherol: Antioxidant, anti-aging
- Anthemis nobilis flore oil: Soothing
- Pentylene glycol: Emollient
- Xanthan gum: Emollient
Related: Skin Care Tips for Acne
Benefits of Neutrogena Rapid regenerating cream
- Oxygenates and regenerates the skin
- Fights free radical action
- Perfects tone and skin texture
- Nourishes by adding nutrients and improves skin elasticity
- Long-lasting hydration
- Easily absorbed
- Free from superfluous ingredients
- Ideal for sensitive skin
- It can be used morning and evening on the whole face including the delicate eye area
How to use Neutrogena Rapid regenerating cream:
- Cleanse the face twice with a cleanser once to remove surface dirt and again to open up the pores. Dab a few drops of the cream on the face; concentrating on the T Zone and under-eye area.
- Rub into the skin with firm upward strokes. Use twice a day for best results.
- The Neutrogena Rapid regenerating cream is tagged as a wonder product designed to turn the clock back on aging skin. This product was launched in March 2011 and is especially effective on sensitive skin.