Radio has a great reach in spite of the television’s unarguable hold over people. Did you know that in seven days, almost 230,000,000 people in the US, listen to the radio? Only six percent of people who are older than 12 years or more do not listen to it! Almost 80 percent of listeners play the radio in their cars.
Advertising Botox products on the radio will therefore give you an unmatched reach and impact. With today’s technology, there are several ways in which you can easily prepare the Botox radio spots. Commercials for the radio spot can be outsourced to one of the many efficient companies doing just that, or you can design it yourself.
Radio spots for Botox can also be linked to your company website. With streaming technologies, the Internet can reach audiences within your city and all around the country. In fact, a good number of online listeners tend to click on your website if what you present attracts them enough.
Radio spots for Botox can bring in a lot of publicity and exposure to your sales, only if they are effective. The short commercials should focus on the Botox resource you offer and why it is better than anything else offered.
Identify the audience profile
Prepare a one-sentence profile of your ideal listener. The profile can be created by knowing the demographics of the specific product parameters and popularity. By studying demographics you should know almost certainly the age group, gender, economic status, attitude, and likes and dislikes of a prospective listener to the specific botox radio spot.
Once the profile is etched sharply for you, contact the radio station’s publicity personnel to find out when the people who match your profile are likely to listen. They will be able to tell you the suitable time slot to air your advertisement so that it receives maximum listeners and the best feedback. The sales department of the radio station will also have with them the following information
- Qualitative attributes of listeners
- Listener Statistics
- Maps detailing the geographic location of listeners
Effective target reach
Four significant elements that go into making a Botox radio spot effective are
- The right frequency of the commercials – this is not the number of times your commercial aired, but the average number of times it reaches the target audience
- Optimum cost of broadcasting, calculated as the expense of enabling your commercial reach one percent of the target audience
- The possibility of sponsoring a suitable program (a health and fitness feature, for instance) on the radio, so that your commercial becomes meaningful and secures loyal listeners every time the sponsored program is aired. By sponsoring, your advertisement gets aired first during the break and the audience can listen to it before they switch the station)
- Sponsoring a community event conducted by the radio station (like a free botox drive); in this way, you can get involved with the whole community and achieve almost a 100 percent target reach during the free botox campaign!
Botox radio spots have to be well planned so that they are aired when the target audience is listening. It is important to know the right time to air the commercial so that it has maximum reach. The commercial must sharply focus on the product to be advertised and also convey why it is better than others.
Brief: Effective commercials on the radio can boost the sales of any product because the radio has great reach. 230 million people listen to the radio every week in the US. About 94% of the people, who are 12 years or more, are regular radio listeners. You have to plan the commercial with the target audience in mind. The commercial must convey why your product is good and how a person will gain from it. There are different ways in which you can make botox radio spots more effective, like sponsoring a program aired and/or sponsoring a related community event.