Ayurvedic treatment in India has been practised from years ago and exactly when it had been started can’t be said. But one thing which is admitted by many people that Ayurvedic treatment not only treats a particular illness but it provides relief to the whole body and health.
As we all know that infertility occurs in men and women because of some medical issue and they needs medical treatment to come up from the problem. This problem is very common in modern days because of irregular meals and lack of healthy diets. However, some other reasons why infertility in women is increasing are Anxiety, Depression, Insomnia, stress, tension, imbalance of Hormones, underdeveloped organs, etc. Here are some Best women infertility treatments that surely work
Due to all these reasons, the ovulation and implantation fail or the embryonic growth lower down due to infections and thus women has to face the infertility issues. It is observed that most of such issues can be treated very well with Ayurvedic medicines without any side effects. There are many Ayurvedic therapies and medicines which can give the best treatment to infertility. Let’s have a look at some of the effective Ayurvedic treatments to cure Infertility problem:
Some effective Ayurvedic Therapies for Infertility in women:
Swedanam or we can say the steam therapy in Ayurvedic is a very effective method in curing the infertility problems. The term Swedanam is derived from the Sanskrit word swid which means to sweat or perspire”, and Swedanam simply means “sweating”. So, simply as its name says that this is a method to induce sweating in patients and flush toxins out of the body.
This process should be done by qualified Ayurveda doctors to get effective results. If it is done correctly then it opens up the pores of the skin very easily and helps the body to get rid of the impurities of our body through the sweat glands.
Techniques of Swedanam
Swedanam therapy can be done through various effective ways like:
- With the use of direct heat.
- Sarvaangasweda means the therapy to the whole body.
- Ekasweda means giving therapy to a particular affected part of the body.
- Wet or dry fomentation which depends on the choice.
- The mild medium or strong intensity of fomentation.
But among all these therapies the most common therapy is with the use of direct heat or steam as this process triggers the natural sweating to the women which helps in releasing the accumulated toxins from the body.
This is an uncomfortable but very useful therapy to prevent infertility in women and men. This is also known as Ayurveda therapeutic vomiting as it helps to clean undigested food, kappa, and pitta. The patients who are affected by the high imbalance of Kapha are treated by this therapy as it helps in eliminating the waste products of the body through vomiting. After vomiting, they will get relief from congestion, wheezing, and breathlessness. But keep one thing in mind that when you get pregnant then strictly avoid this therapy.
In this process, the patient is offered to drink as much milk as they can. After that, the paste of Madana Phala (mountain pomegranate), along with Yashtimadhu (licorice) powder, rock salt, and honey mixed with milk would be given. Within a very short period of time, they will feel nauseous and starts vomiting and all the impure accumulated Kapha will spit out.
Dhatu Nirman Karma
In this therapy, the cells of the body are made to metabolize the nutrients to absorb and assimilate them for the formation of the healthy cells and eliminate the unhealthy cells from the body. In short, we can say that this is the process of converting the foods into the nutrients and move them to the Shukra Dhatu for fertility. This is very useful for female fertility. Here the Dhatu is referred to as the tissue of the body. The Shukra Dhatu is responsible for the semen, sperms or reproduction tissues.
Ayurvedic medicines to treat infertility are:
This is herbal medicine made with the combinations of many herbs and should be intake along with milk. This helps in controlling the imbalance of hormones and helps in treating the problems in the reproductive system.
This is a medicine treated for the women fertility. This herb plant is very helpful in regulating the cycles of menstruation and ovulation.
The Triphala Churana is a very popular medicine of Ayurveda. It is made up of the three different fruits – baheda, amla, and haritaki. It helps to cleanse the body of toxins and strengthens the immune system. It also helps in clearing the blockages in the fallopian tubes.
This is a medicine for the men’s infertility. It helps in the natural production of the sperm in the man’s body.
Banyan Tree bark
The dries banyan tree bark is used to make powder which is then mixed with sugar and intake with water. Some Ayurvedic doctors prescribed it the most useful method to treat all types of infertility issues.
The Ashwagandha helps to treat many health issues and one of them is infertility. This helps in producing good quality sperms to get pregnancy positive results.
Kapikacchu medicine is also used to better sperms quality. It is popularly known to increase sperm count and its quality.
The above-discussed treatments help in many forms to eliminate the infertility problem in couples. It also helps in releasing the tension and stress from life by removing impurities from the body. Ayurvedic medicine and treatments are very beneficial in nourishing the body and revitalize the mind by strengthening the immune system.
Ayurvedic Suggested Diet and exercise to cure infertility
The Ayurvedic doctors strictly prescribed to their patients to follow the diet which is healthy. The excess spicy, salty and junk foods should be avoided so that the therapy and medicines intake works properly. Some of the beneficial Ayurvedic diet foods are:
- All types of fresh Dairy products
- The fresh green leafy vegetables
- Fresh seasonable fruits
- The Whole Grains
- All types of Dry fruits especially Almonds.
Apart from the healthy Diets the doctors also suggest some of the regular exercise and yoga asana which is also included in the Ayurvedic treatment for Ovulation. Some of the effective Yoga Asana in curing infertility is:
As we have discussed a number of factors which is responsible for infertility. But there are few which different in both men and women is. Let’s have a look at some of the major issues separately, which cause infertility in both men and women.
Reason of infertility in Men
- Sometimes the men produce abnormal sperms due to some major problems like genetic defects, testicles issue, and diabetes. Sometimes various other health infections like mumps, trauma or prior surgeries on the testicles or inguinal region also raise the sperms related problems.
- There are many cases in which the sexual problems became the hurdle with the delivery of sperms. The problems are premature or retrograde ejaculation, structural problems, such as blockage of the epididymis, certain genetic diseases, such as cystic fibrosis or damage to the reproductive organs.
- The excess intake of tobacco smoke, alcohol, pesticides, radiation or frequent exposure to heat can elevate the testicular temperature, impairing sperm production.
- Some radiation-related therapy like cancer treated chemotherapy also high the risk of infertility in men.
- According to the survey, the problems of 20% of the couples are due to unexplained reasons. There is no specific reason why the sperms are not working properly.
Reason of infertility in women
- The women have to face infertility problems due to damage to the fallopian tubes. This can happen due to Pelvic infections, endometriosis, and pelvic surgeries.
- The hormonal causes in women result in preventing the release of eggs from ovaries. This happens due to polycystic ovary syndrome, hyperprolactinemia or disorders of the thyroid gland – hyperthyroidism/hypothyroidism and affects the menstrual cycle and thus results in infertility.
- There are many women who have a problem in passing the sperm through the cervical canal because of some undefined reasons. But this can be cured with effective Ayurvedic treatment.
- The premature menopause makes the ovary stop in producing eggs. The early menopause can happen due to some bad lifestyle like smoking or drinking. However, in some women, this happens due to excess stress, depression, and anxiety.